Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How sweet it is...

Kelly and Christopher are having a baby! I know it sounds like good news to you, but it's GREAT news to me. I love kids. I especially love grandkids. I only have one, Mitchell, to date, but I can remember when I only had one kid, Kelly. She was smart, and still is. She was beautiful, and is so much more so today! She's married to a "one of a kind guy", which I love very much. Together they made a baby, which isn't here yet, but will be this summer. I can't wait to hold my second grandchild. I don't know if it's a girl or buy, but it doesn't matter. Either way, the baby will be healthy, smart, and beautiful! Our family has a history of making beautiful babies. Ask my Mom, she's honest. Jokingly I asked Nancy, "what if the baby is a girl and looks like Chris?" You see, Chris is a big, strong, muscular guy, and I couldn't imagine a girl looking like him. Then Nancy reminded me, or maybe it was Erin (I think it was), what if it's a girl and looks like Andrea (Chris's sister)?" Andrea is a tall, stunning woman. I think if we have a girl it will look exactly like Andrea, thanks Chris! As long as she doesn't look like me! Boy or girl, we are expecting another awesome baby! Get ready St. Anselm's, here we come!!!

1 comment:

Juany said...

wow!!! what great news!!! a first cousin for our first grandchild.. thank you for sharing Charlie, and congratulations to you and Nancy on your second grandchild!!