Saturday, January 26, 2008

Red wine...

Tony and I made wine this summer. Actually, I helped Tony make wine this summer. Okay, Tony, me, Christoper, Joe Cool, Guiliano, and Hugh made wine this summer. Yeah, me and Tony provided most of the manual labor, and Giuliano helped when he wasn't jammin', but for the most part, the others had more of a financial influence on the overall process. I think this was the best homemade wine I have ever tasted, perhaps with exception of a bottle that Tony and Fiore made, which Tony brought to the Cape quite a few years ago. At any rate, this wine is so good that Tony and I have discussed doubling our capacity next year. I'd like to have some real cool labels printed, which should be pretty easy, except neither of us have a great deal of graphics experience. If any of you would like to offer some suggestions on a logo, now's the time! I'd like to add more to this blog but Nancy is all alone upstairs, drinking wine....

No comments: